I know this is relative...but best Goljan Audios?

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

virilep

What can Brown do for u?
20+ Year Member
Reaction score
So I have his RR Path book which is really good and helped me get a good number of UW questions right. I've read almost all of it (twice). But haven't gone through the first 6-7 Chapters. (the ones that don't have a corresponding section in First Aid. So I'm driving this weekend for ~ 7 hours. Didn't know if anyone had any lectures that they thought were "better" than others. I was thinking of just listening to the audio from the lectures I haven't read yet. But maybe someone else has other ideas? Preferably ones that he said "That's on the boards" more than other lectures :D leaving in a couple hours! Thanks ahead of time.

Members don't see this ad.

If you haven't left already... I'd recommend starting at the beginning. The general path principles there go a long way towards understanding system path, physiology, histology, maybe even a bit of biochem, etc. Probably higher yield than any one organ system. After that, really understanding cardio will probably go a long way as well.

There are also certain topics that he does well on things that are generally confusing - bilirubinemias, liver function test, hepatitis B, B12/folate and alveolar gas I found really helpful.