I know this is relative...but best Goljan Audios?

Discussion in 'Step I' started by virilep, Jun 13, 2008.

1. virilep

virilep What can Brown do for u?
    10+ Year Member

So I have his RR Path book which is really good and helped me get a good number of UW questions right. I've read almost all of it (twice). But haven't gone through the first 6-7 Chapters. (the ones that don't have a corresponding section in First Aid. So I'm driving this weekend for ~ 7 hours. Didn't know if anyone had any lectures that they thought were "better" than others. I was thinking of just listening to the audio from the lectures I haven't read yet. But maybe someone else has other ideas? Preferably ones that he said "That's on the boards" more than other lectures :D leaving in a couple hours! Thanks ahead of time.

2. osli

osli Senior Member
    5+ Year Member

Medical Student
    If you haven't left already... I'd recommend starting at the beginning. The general path principles there go a long way towards understanding system path, physiology, histology, maybe even a bit of biochem, etc. Probably higher yield than any one organ system. After that, really understanding cardio will probably go a long way as well.

3. Terpskins99

Terpskins99 Fear... The Stig
    10+ Year Member

Resident [Any Field]
    Listen to day 1.

4. myrtle

myrtle Junior Member
    10+ Year Member

Medical Student
    There are also certain topics that he does well on things that are generally confusing - bilirubinemias, liver function test, hepatitis B, B12/folate and alveolar gas I found really helpful.