i like fat girls.... as friends

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

swifteagle43

Lover- not a fighter
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
how much did it cost you to apply to all your medical schools? Not including traveling expenses and other things. Just a total of applications fees, envelopes, stamps, etc.

Members don't see this ad.

Members don't see this ad :)
You know, there are probably more flattering ways of becoming an URM...

EDIT: Did you just add that last part? ;)

urm = under represented minority.

DetectiveChubby said:
urm = under represented minority.

It's one word: underrepresented. As it reads, it sounds like a preposition addressing an adjectival phrase. In other words, under a represented minority, over a represented minority, beneath a represented minority, beside a represented minority, between a represented minority. Get it?

God bless.

It's one word: underrepresented. As it reads, it sounds like a preposition addressing an adjectival phrase. "In other words, under a represented minority, over a represented minority, beneath a represented minority, beside a represented minority, between a represented minority." fragment

lfesiam said:
god bless you too, if there are more peeps like you, MS-Word spell check function won't be needed~!

Oy! I was just trying to help.

lfesiam said:
hmm didn't mean to sound offensive , was trying to poke back that's all :laugh:

Is that melon headed baby villain called stuey, stewy, stuewy or schtuey?

Attentive said:
Is that melon headed baby villain called stuey, stewy, stuewy or schtuey?

dude, this question sooo sounds like you :laugh: Although i'm surprised you're not calling the baby a troll :p

p.s. that dancing link still cracks me up.

swifteagle43 said:
how much did it cost you to apply to all your medical schools? Not including traveling expenses and other things. Just a total of applications fees, envelopes, stamps, etc.

It cost me 10 bucks,