1. The SDN iPhone App is back and free through November! Get it today and please post a review on the App Store!
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Hey Guest! Check out the 3 MCAT Study Plan Options listed in the 'stickies' area at the top of the forums (BoomBoom, SN2ed, and MCATJelly). Let us know which you like best.

Also, we now offer a MCAT Test-Prep Exhibitions Forum where you can ask questions directly from the test-prep services.
    Dismiss Notice
  3. Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice

Interview Feedback: Visit Interview Feedback to view and submit interview information.

Interviewing Masterclass: Free masterclass on interviewing from SDN and Medical College of Georgia

I love Sundays

Discussion in 'MCAT: Medical College Admissions Test' started by IckeyShuffle, Aug 6, 2006.

1. IckeyShuffle

IckeyShuffle MS1 t-minus 1.5 months..
    2+ Year Member

Pre-Medical
    Anyone else use Sunday as their day of rest. I like taking the day off because it makes me so refreshed to start the rest of week of hard core studying. :thumbup:

2. Note: SDN Members do not see this ad.

3. olemissbabydoc

olemissbabydoc Baby Doctor
    Moderator Emeritus 7+ Year Member

MDApps:
    Resident [Any Field]
    Sunday is my easy day for sure..

I do the church thing and then a little social interaction (gasp! what's that?), the sunday afternoon nap, and i look over some things after that if i'm in the mood (and if i dont have homework for the week - if i have homework, i do it so i can study the rest of the week).

But Sunday morning prepares me for the rest of the week, definitely.

4. lytesnsyrens

lytesnsyrens The Phoenix...
    10+ Year Member

Non-Student
    I actually took this whole weekend off. *gasp* I know, bad me. I just couldn't bring myself to crack a book. But now I'm all rested up and ready to lock myself in my room again for the coming week until my closest family and friends can't even recognize me anymore. Yay.