I matched!

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

Ligament

Interventional Pain Management
Lifetime Donor
20+ Year Member
Reaction score
I got the email from nrmp at Mon, 18 Mar 2002 11:50:00 -0500 (EST)

Thats 10minutes before they release the results on the web site.

Now the wait.

All the best!!

Members don't see this ad.

Congratulations ligament!!!

I did too!!!! 0950 MST!!! Emergency Med here I come! What was your specialty, if you don't mind sharing? Best of luck to everyone else! :clap: :clap: :cool: :clap:

Congrats, Ligament and Tedsadoc2002! This is going to be a fine day for many. Good luck to you both and to all others who match today. And to those who don't, it's not over yet by a long shot. Just remember that.

Members don't see this ad :)
Thanks guys for posting. I checked my email after seeing this and got the message that I matched 8 minutes earlier (that would have been a long 8 minutes). I'm so relieved that I will be doing radiology next year. Now I really want to know where!

Oh god, I just about crapped myself here, just found out I matched so looks like we have a few budding radiologists here. Thank god. I'm actually less nervous about Thursday than I was about today.

I am so proud of our SDN'ers!

I'm going into Medicine, so I wasn't too worried about today, but it was still very nice to get that email.

All my best for Thurs!

You get to learn both matches at the initial "Congratulations you have matched!" notice, Whisker? If I understood you correctly, that's great! Congratulations! :clap:

Nu

I matched! I matched!
The Emergency Dept is waiting...now, what will the name tag say?!

Congrats to Everyone!

Yeah, if you get the "Congratulations! You have been matched" message that means you matched to both a PGY-1 prelim, trans year AND the Advanced PGY-2 years. It would give you a message if you only matched into either a PGY-1 AND NOT PGY-2 it would say "you matched to a one year position" if you matched into a PGY-2 AND NOT PGY-1 year it would say "you matched to a advanced or PGY2 position".

Thanks, Jim. :) I was just curious.

I matched too!! In Emergency Medicine!!! Can't wait until Thursday!!!

Thanks, Jim. :) I was just curious.

Congatulations guys!

These next few weeks will be great - the knowledge that you have a place (even if its not your top choice hopefully you only ranked places you would be happy at) and you don't have to sludge through the drudgery of residency yet. Enjoy 'em! :D

Members don't see this ad :)
:clap: :clap: :clap:

I matched into SURGERY...THE ONLY THING I WANT TO DO!!!!

CONGRATULATIONS EVERYONE....THIS IS SOOOOO GREAT... so great day for everyone.. what a nerve racking process... some cool relaxing time is in order here.. Let"s celebrate.

I matched into OB/Gyn!!!

:clap: :clap: :clap:

YEA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
happy dance!
Kristi

I have not yet even started medical school but I am feeling a vicarious thrill for all of you guys, congratulations!

Congratulations!!!!! All the hard work paid off! :clap: :D :clap: :D :clap: :D

I'll be in your shoes next year... a hearty congratulations to all of you!!! Hopefully I'll be taking orders from you PGY-2 Radiologists in July 2003...

California internal med here I come! Now why do they torture us and make us wait another 3 days?

Congrats all...It's good to see some fellow EM matches!! Now the million dollar question...where? Doesn't matter, though...

ANESTHESIA here I come! :clap: :D :clap:
Congrats to everyone!

The Voxel Man would like to congradulate everyone on their match today!

I matched into radiology today. WOOHOO!!! :clap: :clap: :clap:

Voxel.....I have been a quiet cheerleader for you over the past few months! I can just imagine how you feel!!! Congratulations!!! :clap:

Wheew! I matched anesthesiology today. Now I can finally get back to sniffin' glue (kidding). Congrats to everyone!

Congratulation guys! :clap: :clap: :clap:

Hooray for everybody!!! :clap: :clap: :clap:

Surgery---here I come!!! :D

glad to report that I matched also... what a relief.

but I was curious, did anyone else only find out because of the congratulations message on their NRMP intro page? I never received an e-mail, but when I logged onto NRMP, I got the good news.

just wondering whether anyone also didn't receive an e-mail from NRMP.

thanks - and congratulations everyone!

Congrats everyone!

Voxel - hope it's one of your top choices!

:)

•••quote:•••Originally posted by PathDoc:
•I never received an e-mail, but when I logged onto NRMP, I got the good news.•••••Was your e-mail address on Yahoo? Some of my classmates and I had Yahoo addresses and did not receive an e-mail. Maybe Yahoo thought the hundreds of e-mails from NRMP were a spam attack of some kind. In any case, I found out that I matched (in dermatology, yay!) from the NRMP site.

AV

PathDoc--
What you described happened to a couple of my classmates. Our dean's office didn't page them, so they knew they'd matched, but still, it's nice to see it in black and white.

CONGRATS TO EVERYONE!!!!

I might as well add my name to the growing list... I matched in OB/GYN! And not only that but my class has a 100% match rate so no one at my school had to scramble. Now if we can all be this happy on Thursday...

give me the bone saw....ortho here i come!!! nice to finally relax!!!! :clap: :clap: :clap:

Congratulations to all of you!!! :clap: :clap:

AHH YES...

I matched...who knows where...and why these people matched me...but they have no idea what they're in for. You want to talk about blind...the three places for prelim that I interviewed at....I DIDN'T DO ANY OF THE INTERVIEWS IN PERSON...all over the phone. THEY ARE GOING TO BE THE MOST MALIGNANT PROGRAMS ON THE PLANET...CAN YOU HAVE Q1 CALL...cause I'm pretty sure I'll have a time share in the hospital..

Congratulations to all...

best of luck wherever you land....

yahooooo!!!!!

Congrats to all of us :clap: :clap: :clap:

CONGRATS EVERYONE!!! I know the feeling well! Bask in your glory while you can (you've earned it!), and enjoy your last few months of real freedom. :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap:

Congratulations everyone! Have fun.

Cheers!

Internal Med here!

Can't wait till Thursday.

Me too!!Matched in Internal Medicine and really excited but I am kind of alone in my happiness, not many friends or family here to celebrate with and get the backslapping and shouts of Congrats but Hey what the Hell I can do all the shouting by myself and darn I'm happy for myself.
Congrats to everyone here!! :clap: :clap: