I Matched!!!!!

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
matched! What a good feeling, now the wait until Thursday...

Good luck everyone and to everyone who's currently in the scramble process.

Members don't see this ad.

Where there's a will, there's a way. I MATCHED!!! Given my board scores, I'm happy I got in anywhere. A lot of work went into other areas to compensate for my poor scores in the Steps, and it has paid off tremendously. Congrats to all who matched!!

Members don't see this ad :)
Can't wait till Thursday.

I don't think this is correct.

http://www.nrmp.org/res_match/special_part/us_seniors/match_results.html

The only way you could get the "Congratulations, you've matched" message while only matching a Prelim spot is if you only listed Prelims in your ROL. Otherwise, you would get the "Congratulations, you have matched to a one-year position" message.

Summary: If you got the "Congrats, you've matched" message, then you've fully matched. Four years. Now you can drink.

Either way, thanks for freaking me out and killing my buzz. :smuggrin:

If you listed categorical, prelim+advanced, and prelim on your rank list, and if you only matched in the prelim spot, you would get the congrats you matched to a 1 year position message (and you should also get a call from your school so you can scramble). If you did not get notice about only matching to a 1 year spot, then you matched to categorical or prelim+advanced. If you matched to either advanced only or prelim only, they will tell you the city to help in scramble arrangements.

Guess im late saying horay for all of us who matched!
kinda feels like being a little kid looking at big wrapped present and having to wait untill the morning to open it.