i need a slap in the face

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

Kneecoal

10+ Year Member
Reaction score
so last week i needed a kick in the pants, this week i need a slap in the face. i would rely on people i actually know who've gone through this before, but i don't know any. that's why i have you guys (right?)! dat is in 48 hours, and i'm wigging out. i know i'm supposed to/going to take the day off tomorrow and clear my head, but i don't know if that'll be possible. what can i do to calm down before sunday?

Members don't see this ad.

Pft, it's nice to know we're your backup comforter.

Don't wig out. When you do, people can see your real hair underneath the fake, and if your real hair and wig are different colors, that's kind of tacky =/

Have you tried listening to Yanni? I hear his melodies have magical powers of pacification. Or maybe they put you to sleep. Either way, win-win.

so last week i needed a kick in the pants, this week i need a slap in the face. i would rely on people i actually know who've gone through this before, but i don't know any. that's why i have you guys (right?)! dat is in 48 hours, and i'm wigging out. i know i'm supposed to/going to take the day off tomorrow and clear my head, but i don't know if that'll be possible. what can i do to calm down before sunday?

two hour before the test, i meditate myself. It really helps calm me down!

Attachments

• 2q8ab6x.gif
    2q8ab6x.gif
    178.9 KB · Views: 89
Members don't see this ad :)
haha ya mine is in 72 hours i am kinda freaking out too but I have pushed it back twice so i am ready to get it over with kinda but dont freak out...if u know u put the right amount of time in you should do great!

We got this in the bag. I should take a break tomorrow as well but I'll probably end up doing some light review. Maybe hit a BBQ to calm the mind, food is comfort. (Oh great now I sound like a fatty)

the only way i can see you relaxing is if i buy you a hooker... or maybe thats just the way i relax. anyways you are going to do well on your exam. Just grab a bottle of Grey Goose and takes swigs all day. Good Luck!