I need help deciding an a school!

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

DentalHope

Full Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Hi all, so this is my first time on student doctor. I'm using my bf's account. So, I've been accepted to the AuD. program at the University of Utah and the University of Connecticut. I'm having a difficult time deciding because there are so many pros and cons for both schools. If any one has info. on either program, both postive and negative. It would be helpful.

Thanks🙂
 
I don't know much about either program, but why don't you give us a list of things you like/don't like about both schools and we can act as a jury 🙂