Movie Screenplay
New Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Hey everyone. I am writing a screenplay.
My question in a simple form: Is there a disease or something that you have to eat meat otherwise you are going to die?
In a vegan world - the character has to eat meat otherwise she will die. I need a solution.
I researched and there is no disease or something. Right?
Maybe a psychological syndrome? Can a suicidal person force her self to eat meat otherwise she will commit suicide?
Thanks in advance.
My question in a simple form: Is there a disease or something that you have to eat meat otherwise you are going to die?
In a vegan world - the character has to eat meat otherwise she will die. I need a solution.
I researched and there is no disease or something. Right?
Maybe a psychological syndrome? Can a suicidal person force her self to eat meat otherwise she will commit suicide?
Thanks in advance.