I need MATH sources please read first(IMPORTANT)

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

MaliceOfChamber

7+ Year Member
Reaction score
Hello everyone, I have about four months left of my program. We have entered into the math side, and we're almost done. The only thing left to learn for this semester is allegation, but the current subject I am on I can't seem to find any sources to help show me how to do it! I'm working on percents, Final concentrations, ratio's, and dilution of solution. I'm not talking about questions such as "order and supply" I mean WORD PROBLEMS. Such as this

"If 3 kg of ointment contains 250 mg of hydrocortisone, what is the percentage strength of this ointment?"
"What is the final concentration if you add 10,000 units of heparin to 120 mL of normal saline?"
"What volume of 20% acetic acid is needed to prepare 300mL of 2% acetic solution?"

I'm not looking for someone to do my homework, I want to learn this thoroughly. I have a test soon, and certification is just right around the corner. If you have anything, please, please, please let me have it. It's very frustrating not even knowing what I'm doing at all. This is the first time I'm really having trouble with this course.

Members don't see this ad.