I need questions.

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

Mr. Beef

I like to eat!
10+ Year Member
5+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
I posted not long ago that I have an intrest in going to medical school. Someone posted that I contact some of the medical schools and see if I can get some read on how the admissions are at the school.

Well, I contacted my first school and finally got a reply, and got an appointment with the Dean of Admissions. I told him that I wanted to attend the medical school there and that I had some questions.

Now I lost the whole list of questions that I had, and I would like your input on rebuilding it. Below is a link to the medical school to help jog your thoughts on the matter.

http://www.utsouthwestern.edu/home/education/medicalschool/index.html

Thanks in advance

Mr. Beef

Members don't see this ad.

So you made up a list of questions but then you lost them and you want the forums to try to remind you of what was on your list rather than coming up with another one?

Members don't see this ad :)
At our Baylor interview they insisted the Mickey D's in Ben Taub was the busiest. :D

SitraAchra said:
Ask this one:

How come the McDonalds in Parkland is always so DAMN crowded?

Hilarious.

On a more serious note, you should consider asking what the early clinical exposure is like (if its not already detailed on the website). Some schools like U of Rochester have a pretty integrated curriculum (the famed Double Helix curriculum) while others have a pretty strict 1/2 and 3/4 division with the only early clinical experience being volunteer work that isn't put into the curriculum.

That played a big role in where I applied.