I need someone to look over my plans

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

freefromssc

New Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Hi, I'm an incoming sophomore international student, and I plan to apply to med school in a few years, yes, I know it's hard. Still, i believe i can, i have an outlined plan as well as a unique story which can set me apart, but i feel like i need a real person to help me look over my plans and see if i have any gaps or how to improve, please aanyone whi can be of help i would be extemely grateful, ive inputed so much information in chat gpt and asked for a brutal review, it said i definitely can do it but i need a human review.