You are using an out of date browser. It may not display this or other websites correctly.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.
I need to change my login name
Started by PharmDstudent
Get help with your application
Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Keep the same name. Change your status to let everyone know you graduated. I do not live in the mountains anymore yet I am still MountainPharmD.
PharmDPharmacist?
PharmDNoResidency?
PharmDNoPregnancy?
PharmDNoSalary?
PharmDNoResidency?
PharmDNoPregnancy?
PharmDNoSalary?
I'm graduating in 2 weeks and I'm still "prepharm"
I would change mine but I was told I'd lose all my valuable posts and stuff
What about when Pharmacy Kid becomes a man(woman??)?
I would change mine but I was told I'd lose all my valuable posts and stuff
What about when Pharmacy Kid becomes a man(woman??)?
I'm graduating in 2 weeks and I'm still "prepharm"
I would change mine but I was told I'd lose all my valuable posts and stuff
What about when Pharmacy Kid becomes a man(woman??)?
That's like asking me what I'd do if I'm not "crazy" anymore

Talhotblonde?
"MikeIsHOTT"
I'm graduating in 2 weeks and I'm still "prepharm"
I would change mine but I was told I'd lose all my valuable posts and stuff
What about when Pharmacy Kid becomes a man(woman??)?
Do you really lose all your post history?
I'm a man, man. When I graduate in a year, I'll probably change it to PharmacyDude or PHSPharmacist if I join PHS.
Do you really lose all your post history?
I'm a man, man. When I graduate in a year, I'll probably change it to PharmacyDude or PHSPharmacist if I join PHS.
that's what I was told after I started pharmacy school and wanted to change names
I'll just roll with this since like it carries tons of clout and all
Just so you know: Donors to SDN are able to change their screennames...AND keep their post history.
Just so you know: Donors to SDN are able to change their screennames...AND keep their post history.
Precisely....👍
Since I won't be a pharmacy student anymore after graduation, what should I change my name to? Any suggestions?
Ready. Set. 1... 2... 3... GO! You have until May 8th to figure this out! 😛
Marry me and take my last name?

PM me if you are interested......😉
Congrats!! I graduated 5/5....😎
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
😛Marry me and take my last name?
PM me if you are interested......😉
Congrats!! I graduated 5/5....😎
Thanks!!!
I second that!congrats to jdub
thanks!!
But, I never got that PM...🙁
But, I never got that PM...🙁
thanks!!
But, I never got that PM...🙁
My guess is that she's taken.
Girls like her are always with someone

My guess is that she's taken.
Girls like her are always with someone![]()
qft.....
thanks!!
🙂
Snaps! If you hadn't said anything, no one would have ever known... 😉But, I never got that PM...🙁
JanewayPharmD
edit: only you trekkies would appreciate this one
edit: only you trekkies would appreciate this one

🙂
Snaps! If you hadn't said anything, no one would have ever known... 😉
That was my point.....I want all to know you are too good for me.
Similar threads
- Replies
- 4
- Views
- 3K
- Replies
- 8
- Views
- 4K