I passed naplex!!!!!!!!!!

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

pharmer7

10+ Year Member
Reaction score
Omg what a scary experience that was! I passed!!!! Though barely but don't matter cuz i passed!!!!!! Woohoo! Freedommmmmm at last!

Members don't see this ad.

Wohooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I am SOOOOOOOO happy for you :))) So so happy... u were so so worried. God bless you and may He support you through out your career to help people....

My goodness... It's going to be my turn sooon and I'm sooooooooooooo scared. I'll do pre naplex in a few days and if I don't score well I'll just postpone my test. I am DREADFULLY scared :( Please, pray for me...

yaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaeee!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Thank God!!!!!! You were sooooooo worried. I'm so happy for u

Members don't see this ad :)
Omg what a scary experience that was! I passed!!!! Though barely but don't matter cuz i passed!!!!!! Woohoo! Freedommmmmm at last!

Yay congratz!!! Omg i was just going thru the same thing... My state doesnt have score online so i was checking my email like every 15 min. I passed too woohoo :)

thanksssssssss guys! and congrats to all that have passed also. and good luck to the rest of you who has yet to take it!!!!!

i feel so relieved i can just fall asleep in any minute now. i was so anxious i couldn't sleep nor eat. LOL!