I think I failed cpje

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

yazmayne

10+ Year Member
Reaction score
I studied hard but i felt i was guessing on a lot of questions and later realized I may have missed several easy questions....The CPJE just went into the QA..will they curve it??? Man I hope I passed :scared:

Members don't see this ad.

I studied hard but i felt i was guessing on a lot of questions and later realized I may have missed several easy questions....The CPJE just went into the QA..will they curve it??? Man I hope I passed :scared:

everyone feels like that when they leave the testing center. im sure you did fine. i remember when i took the naplex i was sure i had failed it. i lied and told my dpm i hadnt taken the test yet because i was so sure i flunked it. i wanted to save myself some embarrassment. a few week later i got my results not only had i passed i crushed the test. i guess what im trying to say is that you never know. good luck.

Just took CPJE 9/4 and I wish I could say I passed but I felt so stupid missing the easy questions, but I guess there is not really a way to study for CPJE. The questions I got were so random regurgitating some facts without any critical thinking that you just have to make blind guesses and praying you are a good guesser that day. By the way, I guess them all wrong, and the way some of the questions were worded will throw you off. Some how the CA BOP expects you to know every little detail in Rxprep to pass. Now I think about it, the NAPLEX makes more sense in gauging your pharmacy knowledge and reasoning skills than the CPJE. But if luck play any part in this I'll pass with a 75%.