You are using an out of date browser. It may not display this or other websites correctly.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.
I think I got addicted to SDN
Started by feeling-dizzy
Get help with your application
Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.
Congrats man. Now go shoot for 10K posts
DV in trainingCongrats man. Now go shoot for 10K posts
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Describes me exactly. I'm on Facebook less too. I used to be an addict. Now I'm sick of all the drama and cat videos and would rather hear about IIs and rejections.Seriously, I usually watch movie on Netflix and read news. Not anymore, now I am all on SDN all the time except working or eating. I think I have an addiction.
SDN is the best.
It's just that no one on here tells me where the spaceship is. You ppl are going to leave me on this planet alone. I know it.
It's just that no one on here tells me where the spaceship is. You ppl are going to leave me on this planet alone. I know it.
I feel like SDN makes me feel worse about myself but Facebook makes me feel better about myself, so I need both. 😀Describes me exactly. I'm on Facebook less too. I used to be an addict. Now I'm sick of all the drama and cat videos and would rather hear about IIs and rejections.
yea the people on SDN are pretty entertaining sometimes
yea the people on SDN are pretty entertaining sometimes
It's not funny. I know about the spaceship secret.
It's not funny. I know about the spaceship secret.
wot?
Join..
Us..
Friend..
😵
Us..
Friend..
😵
Welcome to the club.I think I got addicted to SDN
I am all on SDN all the time except working or eating.
i am addicted to mdapps
D
deleted407021
I don't do sdn after about 11pm.
I'm glad I don't have addictive tendencies. None at all, really. I think my brother got all those alleles. Kid can't stay off tumblr and Candy Crush almost consumed his soul.
I'm glad I don't have addictive tendencies. None at all, really. I think my brother got all those alleles. Kid can't stay off tumblr and Candy Crush almost consumed his soul.
Join..
Us..
Friend..
😵
You people don't want to tell me the location of the spaceportation terminal Z6135. I've gathered that this is the gate where liftoff of the spaceship will be taking place.
Please. I implore you to direct me to the site of the spaceship.
Thank you.
Now I must attend to patients.
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
let yourself be consumed :>
Totally hooked too. I check sdn more than email and Facebook combined.
Last edited:
One of us one of us one of us
Legend says when you hit 10k of posts you get an acceptance to the medical school of your choosing
Hahaha fantasticLegend says when you hit 10k of posts you get an acceptance to the medical school of your choosing
R
RTC19
Me too.
It has replaced both Facebook and Pinterest as my entertainment of choice.
It has replaced both Facebook and Pinterest as my entertainment of choice.
Seriously, I usually watch movie on Netflix and read news. Not anymore, now I am all on SDN all the time except working or eating. I think I have an addiction.
Are you applying this cycle, because that literally almost happened to me because of the application process?
Hi all, just created an account after reading these forums for about a year. Reading SDN was SUPER helpful for the MCAT! Although with applying this year, I'm hoping not to end up too much like the title of this thread 🙂
What will you do to celebrate, 180 posts later?
Similar threads
- Replies
- 2
- Views
- 789