I think we all need to take a minute...

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

and 99 others

5+ Year Member
Reaction score
...to show our appreciation.

Having spent the last ~5 years on SDN vacillating between lurking and actively posting and now finally coming to the end of the pre-med road, I wanted to make this thread to express how amazing this community is. Specifically the numerous admissions officers and committee members, doctors, and other professionals offering their advice and guidance at the cost of their own time. I--and I'm sure countless others feel the same--could not have gotten half as far without them.

So, with this past cycle ending and the new cycle ramping up, I feel obligated to say thank you to all those members who help all of us terrified, anxious pre-meds, and give others the platform to express their appreciation too.

I will tag all those that come to mind (this list is not exhaustive, don't hate me for inevitably forgetting someone!!):
@Moko @DokterMom @LizzyM @gyngyn @OrthoTraumaMD @Med Ed @Goro @gonnif @WedgeDawg @HomeSkool @Catalystik and even the OGs who I haven't seen in a while @mimelim @Law2Doc

THANK YOU ALL!

Members don't see this ad.

• Love
Reactions: 24 users