I understand what you are going through

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

Dr. Pike

10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
20+ Year Member
Reaction score
Kristi- Just thought that I would reply to what you have been writing since you first entered med school. I have to give you mad props for being so devoted to your studies and if that is any indication of what type of person you are, then I am sure that you will be a fantastic physician. Don't worry about all the small stuff, just bust ass, study and everything will come out okay. By the way, just curious, are you at UofN Texas COM? Sometimes I wonder if anyone on the site is even in med school. Anyway, some of us understand what you are going through.

Members don't see this ad.

Thanks, Dr. Pike! Yes, I am at Texas College of Osteopathic Medicine, affiliated with University of North Texas Health Science Center. If you think I'm doing great at studying, you should see some of the people in my class who have packets of re-drawn cellular mechanisms, typed notes (even though they're on the scribe service), and who actually listen to the lecture tapes again even though they've gone to lecture. One of my classmates said it best: we're in a class with 120 brilliant people. Thanks again--and good luck to you!!