I want to be a hospitalist in PS

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

bmd85

10+ Year Member
Reaction score
I am finishing up my personal statement and I am applying to academic and community programs.

If I say I want to be a hospitalist in Personal Statement will this increase, decrease, or not change my chances of an interview

Members don't see this ad.

Last edited:
Members don't see this ad :)
I am finishing up my personal statement and I am applying to academic and community programs.

If I say I want to be a hospitalist in PS will this increase, decrease, or not change my chances of an interview

Wow, you must really like those Penn Station subs!!!

The surfing is great in Puerto Sandino.

I don't think adding a Post Script on a personal statement is a good idea.

Well to be honest, the physical sciences section only covers physics and chemistry...

You want to Photoshop pathologies? :confused:

yes, clever, but no seriously

I am interested in becoming a hospitalist but I just want to know if it is a good idea to write this out in a personal statement

you don't find hospitalists in university hospitals.

That's not true at all, Jefferson is a university hospital and they employ hospitalists. I'd bet lots of university hospitals have them.

yes, clever, but no seriously

I am interested in becoming a hospitalist but I just want to know if it is a good idea to write this out in a personal statement

No need to get PerSnickety

Post in the residency forums, I don't think you're going to get an answer here. Or ask someone at your school...