I want to start studying but i don't know from where

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

AMRR

7+ Year Member
Reaction score
I have a problem with RC, because English is not my native language. could somebody introduce me some resources for RC?
Thank You

Members don't see this ad.

Hey friend,
My first language is not English as well.
I would highly recommend you checking vicviper`s guide for RC.
Do a little search on the forums and you should easily find it.

Also what helped me, was search and destroy. It works for some, not for others. The key is to picking one technique, sticking to it, and start doing passage problems. The more you do, the more comfortable will you be with this section.
Some people here will tell you that there is no way of improving your score on this section in such a short time, and while its true thats very difficult to improve your reading skills in a short period of time, the same does not apply to "improving your scores".
Like in every other section on the DAT, there are shortcuts for this section as well, however, it is something you develop on your own as you practice.
Trust me when I tell you this (from personal experience):You have 3 options:
1. take a look at vicviper`s guide. If it works for you, stop searching for other methods, and get to practice until you`re good at it.
2. follow my advice on search and destroy and practice, practice, practice. Do not oscillate between methods, for this will waste your time and possibly ruin your RC scores.
3. Develop your own method (usually harder), or find an alternative method on the web and stick to it.

In either of all 3 cases, the most important thing you need to do is: STICK TO SOMETHING AND GET BETTER AT IT.

Reactions: 1 user
Thank you so much. and do you know which book or website has many passages for practice?

I personally used topscore passages since I had already purched the software. KBB also has them.
Im pretty sure you can find them with any DAT prep book. Plus, Im sure there resources on the web as well for free. I just never used them.
I would start with KBB since its easier, then so the topscore ones since it gives you the real feeling of how the RC will be on the DAT

Members don't see this ad :)