I was accepted last December

Started by Tooth12
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

Tooth12

New Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
First, I was accepted last December to Dental school. Yah!!! I am currently completing a master degree and currently in my last semester. In my interview they informed me I needed to complete the master with a 3.3 GPA because my undergrad was 2.7.
Well, yetursdsy I was notified by the school that I was accused of plagiarism and placed on academic probation. I also received a bad grade in the course so I’ll have to retake it. So do I go ahead and inform the school or try and retake the course? I feel like I should inform the school.
 
First, I was accepted last December to Dental school. Yah!!! I am currently completing a master degree and currently in my last semester. In my interview they informed me I needed to complete the master with a 3.3 GPA because my undergrad was 2.7.
Well, yetursdsy I was notified by the school that I was accused of plagiarism and placed on academic probation. I also received a bad grade in the course so I’ll have to retake it. So do I go ahead and inform the school or try and retake the course? I feel like I should inform the school.
You seem overly nonchalant about this... Is the accusation accurate?....

I would inform the dental school. When would you retake the course? We're almost at the end of spring and dental schools start in the fall, and do not accept/allow summer courses (some will specify this on their site).
 
You seem overly nonchalant about this... Is the accusation accurate?....

I would inform the dental school. When would you retake the course? We're almost at the end of spring and dental schools start in the fall, and do not accept/allow summer courses (some will specify this on their site).
Your wrong about Dental
School. I just wondering if I’ll loose my seat.
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
First, I was accepted last December to Dental school. Yah!!! I am currently completing a master degree and currently in my last semester. In my interview they informed me I needed to complete the master with a 3.3 GPA because my undergrad was 2.7.
Well, yetursdsy I was notified by the school that I was accused of plagiarism and placed on academic probation. I also received a bad grade in the course so I’ll have to retake it. So do I go ahead and inform the school or try and retake the course? I feel like I should inform the school.
Is the accusation true? are you able to fight it? this is a huge deal and could cost you that seat.