i went to a podiatrist

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

omaralt

15+ Year Member
Reaction score
hey guys, i just wanted to share my story with u guys...

for over two years now i've had little round things on the bottom of my feet. i had no idea what it was and i went to my family physcian and he told me that he has to either burn them off or freeze them off, which would mean i would have to be off of my feet for a few days. i said screw it watever, and forgot about it. just on wednesday i decided to see a podiatrist about it, and in like 10 minutes he just simply dug them out with a tool he had. then he put a lil acid i believe on it to make sure it doesnt come back. it just now dawned on me, this podiatrist had probably seen a thousand of these cases and automatically knew what the prob was. the GP sees a wide range of cases everyday and prob had no idea what is was (probably thought it was a wart or something). so from now on, whenever i have feet problems i'll be going to the podiatrist. the doc seemed happy and i asked him if he had any probs with his profession, he said the main prob is the huge debt he has from school ( he was a young guy prob in his low 30's).

just wanted to share this with u guys, i know theres a lot of negativity out there, but there is room for everybody out there. good luck guys

omar

Members don't see this ad.