I will be your tutor for USMLE Step 1 and Step 2 CK exams

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

AhmedJ

New Member
5+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
About me:
I took my USMLE Step 1 exam in December 2021 and scored 260 in that exam (>92 percentile). I utilized many leading questions banks to prepare for Step 1 exam, including but not limited to UWorld, Amboss, USMLE-RX, Kaplan, and NBME self-assessments. This gives me an immense background knowledge about the USMLE exams. I plan to take my Step 2 CK exam by November 2023. I am currently using UWORLD Step 2 CK, Amboss Qbank with Library, and Uptodate for my Step 2 CK preparation.
About this service:
I will discuss a topic on Zoom by solving QBank questions about that topic, because to memorize a topic, it is better to see the problem in a clinical context. I can provide referencing from books like First Aid for USMLE, White Coat Companion (for Step 2CK) as well.
I am offering a bare minimum rate for tutoring (starting from $5) because I'm passionate about teaching and I think tutoring others can help me strengthen my knowledge as well.
You can review the packages I offer on https://www.fiverr.com/s/b3488p and order according to your need. If you want a custom package according to your needs, feel free to contact me.