I will be your tutor for USMLE Step 1 and Step 2 CK exams

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

AhmedJ

5+ Year Member
Reaction score
About me:
I took my USMLE Step 1 exam in December 2021 and scored 260 in that exam (>92 percentile). I utilized many leading questions banks to prepare for Step 1 exam, including but not limited to UWorld, Amboss, USMLE-RX, Kaplan, and NBME self-assessments. This gives me an immense background knowledge about the USMLE exams. I plan to take my Step 2 CK exam by November 2023. I am currently using UWORLD Step 2 CK, Amboss Qbank with Library, and Uptodate for my Step 2 CK preparation.
About this service:
I will discuss a topic on Zoom by solving QBank questions about that topic, because to memorize a topic, it is better to see the problem in a clinical context. I can provide referencing from books like First Aid for USMLE, White Coat Companion (for Step 2CK) as well.
I am offering a bare minimum rate for tutoring (starting from $5) because I'm passionate about teaching and I think tutoring others can help me strengthen my knowledge as well.
You can review the packages I offer on https://www.fiverr.com/s/b3488p and order according to your need. If you want a custom package according to your needs, feel free to contact me.

Members don't see this ad.