I Wonder How Greg Wasson Feels Now...

Started by lord999
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

Considering that KKR is my new master/owner should I be happy about this ?

No, PharMerica was under far worse management. KKR really are pretty ruthless about getting their share and don't tolerate incompetent management of that sort. Then again, Gordon Gekko was partially based on that company's antics in terms of the worst kind of investment banker, so I wouldn't like to be back office if I were them, but line workers, probably not since outsourced to India/China is not on the horizon yet, and our robot masters still are working on the Sgt. William Candy impression.
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Lies! Heresy! Blasphemy! I would say that PharMerica was perfect except that KKR has managed to improve on what many have been near-perfection!

In terms of them leaving you alone, I can understand. I enjoyed my time at Kindred deeply, such a quiet and apolitical place (nonsarcastic). Would have probably married a fetching blonde if I had stayed. I can't believe at times that I picked going to grad school and the government over them, but their financial problems made employment precarious. One of the serious career mistakes I made picking work over life.