IAUPR 2020 APPLICATION CYCLE

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

eyedoc3598

Reaction score
Hi everyone,

So I applied kinda late this cycle to IAUPR and have submitted my supplemental application. I was wondering how long it usually takes for them to reach out with a decision. I also applied to UIWRSO, and received an email that they are reviewing my application but haven't heard anything since. Any information would be great thanks!

Members don't see this ad.

I applied to IAUPR in March but I only got my GRE scores on Monday. I got an interview offer the next day which I had Friday and they told me it’ll be about 2 weeks before a decision is made. From what I’ve researched it doesn’t appear that the seats have been completely filled the past couple of years so you should have a good chance of getting in still. However, from what I have read about the school on here, I am now considering waiting till next year if I don’t get into the other schools I applied to rather than go to IAUPR.

@TallGuy117 oh okay! I am still hopeful, but communication with the school has not been the best. Was your interview via Skype?

Members don't see this ad :)
Hi everyone,

So I applied kinda late this cycle to IAUPR and have submitted my supplemental application. I was wondering how long it usually takes for them to reach out with a decision. I also applied to UIWRSO, and received an email that they are reviewing my application but haven't heard anything since. Any information would be great thanks!
Hello! Do you remember how long it took them to send you the supplemental app? My application got verified a few days ago and I havent heard from them yet.

Hello! Do you remember how long it took them to send you the supplemental app? My application got verified a few days ago and I havent heard from them yet.
the supp app is on their admissions website that you download and fill in. you send it to them along with a deposit of some amount (i think it was 30$ USD)

the supp app is on their admissions website that you download and fill in. you send it to them along with a deposit of some amount (i think it was 30$ USD)
If I was offered an interview without doing it, do I still have to fill it out? Because I was invited for an interview today but never filled out the supplemental