You are using an out of date browser. It may not display this or other websites correctly.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.
ICO Class of 2008 Rumours
Started by Welsch Allen
Get help with your application
Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.
- Status
- Not open for further replies.
yOyOYoo said:hahah - what an insult to the ladies!!!
it's true!
i've noticed that the 2007 class has some fairly chunky ladies in there too!
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
anyone else here in ico class of 2008, and on that website asianavenue?
rpames said:This thread needs to halt before it gets out of hand.
hey, i'm just providing some "optometric observations" like castells has told us to do 😛
rpames said:This thread needs to halt before it gets out of hand.
by the way, which guy are you from the 2007 class?
i'm the hottest guy from 2008 class for sure! since all the ladies love me!
If they knew you talked like this, I bet they would not "love" you. The women in graduate programs (for the most part) are intellegent and like respect. I don't think you are showing that to them.
I hope you are just having some fun here and don't really treat people the way you are talking about them here.
As far as who I am, I'm Ryan from the orientation team.
I hope you are just having some fun here and don't really treat people the way you are talking about them here.
As far as who I am, I'm Ryan from the orientation team.
The girls in my class are NOT chunky!!!!!
eyegirl.
😡 😡 😡 😡
Hey, Ryan....open lab this weekend at some point? call me?
eyegirl.
😡 😡 😡 😡
Hey, Ryan....open lab this weekend at some point? call me?
Welsch Allen said:it's true!
i've noticed that the 2007 class has some fairly chunky ladies in there too!
our class (the 2008 class) has some nice girls in my opinion. plus, i'm not a larged size girl at all!
OH Mr. Welch Allen,
I am a girl from class of 2008 at ICO and the hot girls far out number the hot lookin guys. With more girls you would expect that there would be more hot girls, but so far among the few guys in our class I have only been able to spot about 2 cute guys. In fact there is a consensus among most of the girls that this class is lacking. And looking at the pool of Canadians (i am assuming you are Canadian because you said "marks" instead of grades) there still isnt much to choose from. The years ahead of us however.... yes.. there is major potential.
good luck in the year to come... and try to keep your head in the books. No point in getting preoccupied with the girls around and not pullin your weight where it really matters.
All the best.
Class of 2008 ICO ROCKS!
I am a girl from class of 2008 at ICO and the hot girls far out number the hot lookin guys. With more girls you would expect that there would be more hot girls, but so far among the few guys in our class I have only been able to spot about 2 cute guys. In fact there is a consensus among most of the girls that this class is lacking. And looking at the pool of Canadians (i am assuming you are Canadian because you said "marks" instead of grades) there still isnt much to choose from. The years ahead of us however.... yes.. there is major potential.
good luck in the year to come... and try to keep your head in the books. No point in getting preoccupied with the girls around and not pullin your weight where it really matters.
All the best.
Class of 2008 ICO ROCKS!
i wonder if i've talked to you before. how did you do in physio?
Science34 said:OH Mr. Welch Allen,
I am a girl from class of 2008 at ICO and the hot girls far out number the hot lookin guys. With more girls you would expect that there would be more hot girls, but so far among the few guys in our class I have only been able to spot about 2 cute guys. In fact there is a consensus among most of the girls that this class is lacking. And looking at the pool of Canadians (i am assuming you are Canadian because you said "marks" instead of grades) there still isnt much to choose from. The years ahead of us however.... yes.. there is major potential.
good luck in the year to come... and try to keep your head in the books. No point in getting preoccupied with the girls around and not pullin your weight where it really matters.
All the best.
Class of 2008 ICO ROCKS!
I agree with Welsch Allen. If he's who I think he is then I just wanted to say thanks for that hot picture that I sleep with every night. 😉 The class isn't that good looking except for a select few....and Welsch Allen and myself are definitely in that category. Oh, by the way, I thought the physio test was easy...how about you.
I also have one of those pictures somewhere...
Eyegirl.
Eyegirl.
Eyegirl2k7 said:I also have one of those pictures somewhere...
Eyegirl.
what picture is that? hot lookin guy? 🙄
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
hot_heine said:I agree with Welsch Allen. If he's who I think he is then I just wanted to say thanks for that hot picture that I sleep with every night. 😉 The class isn't that good looking except for a select few....and Welsch Allen and myself are definitely in that category. Oh, by the way, I thought the physio test was easy...how about you.
i thought it was ok this time around. first physio test was harder
RUMOR : ICO Class 2008 is so "intense" that neither radiometry nor photometry has words that aptly describe it. Thus, a new measurement, the "tool intensity measurement" (TIM) had to be created... If this is true, could someone please explain this new revolutionary system?
Science34 said:OH Mr. Welch Allen,
I am a girl from class of 2008 at ICO and the hot girls far out number the hot lookin guys. With more girls you would expect that there would be more hot girls, but so far among the few guys in our class I have only been able to spot about 2 cute guys. In fact there is a consensus among most of the girls that this class is lacking. And looking at the pool of Canadians (i am assuming you are Canadian because you said "marks" instead of grades) there still isnt much to choose from. The years ahead of us however.... yes.. there is major potential.
good luck in the year to come... and try to keep your head in the books. No point in getting preoccupied with the girls around and not pullin your weight where it really matters.
All the best.
Class of 2008 ICO ROCKS!
you "hotter" girls should seriously consider giving the more plain looking guys a chance. just because the upper years are muscle-bound, does not mean they are smart or friendly. plainer guys are usually the nicer guys! 😎
CNU2020 said:RUMOR : ICO Class 2008 is so "intense" that neither radiometry nor photometry has words that aptly describe it. Thus, a new measurement, the "tool intensity measurement" (TIM) had to be created... If this is true, could someone please explain this new revolutionary system?
dude! you are way too immersed in Kelly's Sensory Perception! 👎
You guys are a riot! thanks for reminding me of the fun I had in optometry school! Study hard... NEWENCO 2002 

this is kinda late... but i thought the physio test was fair. I did well and apparently so did most of our class judging by the high average.
And just a quick msg to you fire starters out there... there is no way the class average is going to be 100%. So, if you don't get 100% dont make the lives of the professors a living hell. Study hard, seek thier advice and just do your best. Optometry school is about learning to be the best OD you can be, not about beating the rest of the class and causing a raucous. It's definitely an achievement to beat the class average and do well in school but don't harass the professors for your simple misinterpretation of questions.
peace.
Again.... ICO Class of 2008 ROCKS! 😀
And just a quick msg to you fire starters out there... there is no way the class average is going to be 100%. So, if you don't get 100% dont make the lives of the professors a living hell. Study hard, seek thier advice and just do your best. Optometry school is about learning to be the best OD you can be, not about beating the rest of the class and causing a raucous. It's definitely an achievement to beat the class average and do well in school but don't harass the professors for your simple misinterpretation of questions.
peace.
Again.... ICO Class of 2008 ROCKS! 😀
just to let you know everyone in school knows about everyone... the drs talk and all know about you when you get into class, lab and CLINIC. You are starting your reputation with everyone in this school so watch it. Respect is earned and not just given. to those of you that think you are hot stuff, you're the joke of your class and your school.... Have fun 1st years
I know about you
I know about you
this thread is getting out of hand... so it's being closed. the thread was also reported anonymously.
we're proessionals people (or we're supposed to be) time to start acting like it.
we're proessionals people (or we're supposed to be) time to start acting like it.
- Status
- Not open for further replies.
Similar threads
- Replies
- 0
- Views
- 216
- Replies
- 0
- Views
- 203
- Replies
- 0
- Views
- 182
E
- Replies
- 0
- Views
- 219
E