ICO Class of 2011

This forum made possible through the generous support of
SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

4eyed

10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
Hey,

Who's going to ICO this year????? Are you staying in the RC??

:)

Members don't see this ad.

I'm going to ICO! :)

And yes i think i will stay in the RC.

Have you heard anything from them lately? I haven't got anything from them since they sent me my deposit confirmation. Do you think they'll wait untill they have a more finalized class list before mailing out info about the RC and whatnot?

I had received an email that said I should get the FASFA filled out soon so they could send me the financial package.. but that's pretty much it...?

I'm really curious what we need to do now?... i may call them some time this week to check up on everything. I'll let you know :)

I'm soo excited!!!!!! Hey and the Chicago Bears are going the Super Bowl!!!! lol :D

Members don't see this ad :)
Hey guys, i have a seat at ICO as well, i am sending in my depoist tommmorw. Anyway..i was wondering what kind of grades you have to maintain from now until going to ICO. see you guys there, oh yah, im plannin to stay in the RC.

after the acceptance and FAFSA stuff they won't really contact you again until early May, probably.

If you guys have any questions, feel free to ask either in here or via PM.

Hey guys,
Congrats on the acceptances to ICO! I too will be attending ICO this upcoming fall. However, I will be living off campus in an apartment very close to the school with my best friend. It would be cool to start study groups before going there! I will be coming from Maryland, where is everyone else from?

P.s. I hope the Bears kick A$$ in the super bowl!

Hey guys,
Congrats on the acceptances to ICO! I too will be attending ICO this upcoming fall. However, I will be living off campus in an apartment very close to the school with my best friend. It would be cool to start study groups before going there! I will be coming from Maryland, where is everyone else from?

:thumbup: Go Bears!! :D

I'll be coming from Tampa, Florida:)

I'm going to ICO too!!! Yay for Class of 2011!! I'm so excited :)

I will be living in the RC as well. Before we know it, it will be August and time for us to move in!

P.S. Go BEARS!!!! :D

I'll be living in the RC next year as well! I look forward to lots of study sessions with you guys! :) I'm from Salem, South Dakota.

Hey guys,

Drspont... - what's the name of the apartment you're staying in? How far away is it and will you be driving to school? I really need to find a SAFE place to live (hopefully) close to the school. Any ideas or suggestions?? Thanks!

Did you try looking on rent.com?

The peak time for finding an apartment in Chicago is about 6 weeks in advance of the date you'd like your lease to start. So, for an August 1 lease, look in mid-June for the most options.