Ico Entering Class Of 2006

Started by sparikh
This forum made possible through the generous support of
SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

sparikh

Member
10+ Year Member
5+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Since there was a SCO Entering Class, I wanted to start an ICO Entering Class so we can get to know another. You can just post where you from , if you expect to live in the RC or around campus, where you went for undergrad, and anything interesting about you.

I can go first:

My name is Sonny Parikh and I am from the surburbs of Chicago in Morton Grove. I went to Purdue my first 2 years and then transferred to UIC and will recieve my degree from there. I will hopefully be living at the RC.
 
My name is Sharla Ulmer and I live in Regina, Saskatchewan. I go to the Univeristy of Regina and received my Bachelor of Science (Chemistry) last year. This year I am going to school part time to finish a couple of pre-reqs and I'm working at an ophthalmologist's office. If I do go to ICO, I plan on living in the RC. I will be applying to Waterloo and will not be going to ICO if I get into UW (for $$$$$$$ reasons!)
 
My name is Desiree Carrillo, I am from the suburbs of Chicago, Evanston. I went to Penn State for my first year and then transferred to Michigan State. I will hopefully be living in the RC too!