Ico Entering Class Of 2006

This forum made possible through the generous support of
SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

sparikh

10+ Year Member
5+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
Since there was a SCO Entering Class, I wanted to start an ICO Entering Class so we can get to know another. You can just post where you from , if you expect to live in the RC or around campus, where you went for undergrad, and anything interesting about you.

I can go first:

My name is Sonny Parikh and I am from the surburbs of Chicago in Morton Grove. I went to Purdue my first 2 years and then transferred to UIC and will recieve my degree from there. I will hopefully be living at the RC.

Members don't see this ad.

My name is Sharla Ulmer and I live in Regina, Saskatchewan. I go to the Univeristy of Regina and received my Bachelor of Science (Chemistry) last year. This year I am going to school part time to finish a couple of pre-reqs and I'm working at an ophthalmologist's office. If I do go to ICO, I plan on living in the RC. I will be applying to Waterloo and will not be going to ICO if I get into UW (for $$$$$$$ reasons!)

My name is Desiree Carrillo, I am from the suburbs of Chicago, Evanston. I went to Penn State for my first year and then transferred to Michigan State. I will hopefully be living in the RC too!