1. Dismiss Notice
  2. Download free Tapatalk for iPhone or Tapatalk for Android for your phone and follow the SDN forums with push notifications.
    Dismiss Notice

Ico Entering Class Of 2006

Discussion in 'Optometry' started by sparikh, Dec 8, 2005.

1. sparikh

sparikh Member
    5+ Year Member

Pre-Optometry
    Since there was a SCO Entering Class, I wanted to start an ICO Entering Class so we can get to know another. You can just post where you from , if you expect to live in the RC or around campus, where you went for undergrad, and anything interesting about you.

I can go first:

My name is Sonny Parikh and I am from the surburbs of Chicago in Morton Grove. I went to Purdue my first 2 years and then transferred to UIC and will recieve my degree from there. I will hopefully be living at the RC.

2. Note: SDN Members do not see this ad.

3. pre_opt_sku

pre_opt_sku 2010 O.D.
    5+ Year Member

Optometrist
    My name is Sharla Ulmer and I live in Regina, Saskatchewan. I go to the Univeristy of Regina and received my Bachelor of Science (Chemistry) last year. This year I am going to school part time to finish a couple of pre-reqs and I'm working at an ophthalmologist's office. If I do go to ICO, I plan on living in the RC. I will be applying to Waterloo and will not be going to ICO if I get into UW (for $$$$$$$ reasons!)

4. devcar3

devcar3 Junior Member
    5+ Year Member

Pre-Optometry
    My name is Desiree Carrillo, I am from the suburbs of Chicago, Evanston. I went to Penn State for my first year and then transferred to Michigan State. I will hopefully be living in the RC too!