ICO Housing

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

preopt2019

Full Member
2+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Hey guys! If you are a current student or incoming student - are you staying at the RC or at off-campus apartment? I am looking into off-campus apartments, please let me know which ones you are staying at or recommend! thanks!
 
hiiii I'm a current student! 100% the RC! you make so many network and friends, and being 30 seconds from the school is a huge plus. did you have any questions in particular?
 
The wife and I are in the same boat, we currently live in southwest Missouri and it is pretty cheap here. The Chicago area is noticeably more expensive, in all aspects. I am waiting on final grades to ensure I pass my Physical Chemistry course before I get more serious about finding a place. I believe the RC would be most beneficial.