blobs

10+ Year Member
Aug 27, 2007
Status
Pre-Health (Field Undecided)
to all of you who attend ICO,

how does tuition work during the summer? the website says that it costs $9725 per quarter for fall, winter and spring quarters for years 1-3. However, as far as I know there are FOUR quarters during years 2 and 3.... does this mean the cost of attendance is 4/3 more than the cost of attendance the first year?

thanks! by the way, nobody at the admissions office seems to the know the answer. its quite weird.

jefguth

10+ Year Member
5+ Year Member
Oct 11, 2004
British Columbia
Status
Optometrist
to all of you who attend ICO,

how does tuition work during the summer? the website says that it costs $9725 per quarter for fall, winter and spring quarters for years 1-3. However, as far as I know there are FOUR quarters during years 2 and 3.... does this mean the cost of attendance is 4/3 more than the cost of attendance the first year?

thanks! by the way, nobody at the admissions office seems to the know the answer. its quite weird.
Years one and two have three quarters while three and four are four quarters long. The standard of whatever they say tuition is (30K I think this year) is what you pay for three quarters in first and second year. In third quarter you get hit with an extra quarter of tuition to pay. In fourth year they go back down to the standard for whatever three quarters is worth but you pay in 4 installments.