ICU locums

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

leviathan

Drinking from the hydrant
Moderator Emeritus
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
Canadian ICU doc, just looking at options for work in the US. What's the best website to look for temporary locum jobs, and also specifically pay? Most of the links I find via Google never disclose salary.

Members don't see this ad.

Last edited:
Canadian ICU doc, just looking at options for work in the US. What's the best website to look for temporary locum jobs, and also specifically pay? Most of the links I find via Google never disclose salary.

Sound physician group, Icc healthcare are 2 of several icu providers. You won’t find jobs available on their website, that would need contact with one of their recruiters.
Most jobs posted by recruitment companies have a rate attached( comphealth, weatherby, medicus etc)
Good luck!

Sent from my iPhone using SDN

Once recruiters get your contact information, you will be drowning in emails and phone calls. Sometimes the compensation is disclosed upfront but other times you won't find out until you talk to them. In addition to above, I get a lot of emails from Jackson & Coker, locumtenens.com, and Adelphi medical staffing.

Apparently there’s an NPI website that recruiters can use as well to find your information. It’s one thing to get contacted by companies that I have reached out to. It’s another to get phished. It should be illegal.
I need to find this website and delete my number.
OP, rates are rarely advertised online. You have to ask once you see a job you like. Also try Nomad Health.