Idaho License process

Started by Rx1993
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

Rx1993

Membership Revoked
Removed
Account on Hold
2+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Hello, I am looking to get licensed in Idaho. A little background is that I failed the AL MPJE five times and I am unable to get licensed in AL. However, I am looking to get licensed in Idaho by re doing the NAPLEX. Is there a Interview with the Board of Pharmacy in Idaho after taking the NAPLEX? Will they interview me on the Laws that I supposed to read? Or do I just have to read the laws and sign that I have read their Pharmacy Laws? If anyone who has gotten licensed in Idaho, I would greatly appreciate a response on the process of getting licensed in Idaho.