Idaho State University DPT 2020 Start

Started by mps4
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

mps4

Full Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Hi, I haven't seen a thread on ISU for this year so I thought I would start one up. Has anyone heard anything from ISU DPT admissions about application advancement? I haven't received anything since 10/25 and thought I would see if anyone else is in this boat. Thanks and good luck everyone!
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Ooh sweet! An ISU DPT post for 2020! 😀
Hello everyone! Does anyone know how the interviews are conducted (e.g. in person or online)? Types of questions to expect?
Good luck on your interviews!
 
Ooh sweet! An ISU DPT post for 2020! 😀
Hello everyone! Does anyone know how the interviews are conducted (e.g. in person or online)? Types of questions to expect?
Good luck on your interviews!
It’s an online one way portal format. It is 5 questions I do believe. I’ll be doing my interview in a few days. I’m assuming typical interview questions will be asked. Not really certain.
 
I received an interview invitation on 11/05/19. Does anyone know if they are still doing half of the didactic teaching via telecommunications?
 
I received an interview invitation on 11/05/19. Does anyone know if they are still doing half of the didactic teaching via telecommunications?
They are, I toured the program in October and it was very much a distance learning set up. It seems there is plenty of live interaction but all lectures are given via telecoms.
 
They weren’t bad at all. Very general situational and PT profession based mostly. One personal I believe.
 
Have they sent any follow up emails after the interviews to give a timeline? I’ve heard varied reports on when they make their final decision.
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad