Idaho State University

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

PrePTCO2018

Reaction score
Just seeing if others on here applied or know about the program. I just got an interview :D

Members don't see this ad.

Just seeing if others on here applied or know about the program. I just got an interview :D
This is my second year applying to Idaho. I didn't know that they did interviews.... I don't recall them having interviews the last cycle. I'll let you know if I hear back though.

Did you hear back today?

This is my second year applying to Idaho. I didn't know that they did interviews.... I don't recall them having interviews the last cycle. I'll let you know if I hear back though.

Did you hear back today?
I heard back yesterday and it is for an online recording interview. I applied back in Aug

Members don't see this ad :)
I heard back yesterday and it is for an online recording interview. I applied back in Aug
huh... interesting. I'll have to keep my eye out then! I wasn't expecting to hear form them until spring.

Hi! Finally a thread for ISU applicants! Yes they do online webcam interviews. I had mine back mid-October

Hi! Finally a thread for ISU applicants! Yes they do online webcam interviews. I had mine back mid-October

Congrats on acceptance!!

If you don't mind me asking, what were your stats so I can see where I stand.