Idaho State University

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

Just seeing if others on here applied or know about the program. I just got an interview 😀
This is my second year applying to Idaho. I didn't know that they did interviews.... I don't recall them having interviews the last cycle. I'll let you know if I hear back though.

Did you hear back today?
 
This is my second year applying to Idaho. I didn't know that they did interviews.... I don't recall them having interviews the last cycle. I'll let you know if I hear back though.

Did you hear back today?
I heard back yesterday and it is for an online recording interview. I applied back in Aug
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Hi! Finally a thread for ISU applicants! Yes they do online webcam interviews. I had mine back mid-October