Ideas for a 1 week reading elective

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

panicattackmode

10+ Year Member
Reaction score
So I have an elective block coming up and I want to do a short 1 week reading elective. Usually this is supposed to be low key and most end up in some sort of report on something.

I was wondering if anyone has done anything like it and wouldn't mind sharing some ideas on what they did. Thank you!!

Members don't see this ad.

So I have an elective block coming up and I want to do a short 1 week reading elective. Usually this is supposed to be low key and most end up in some sort of report on something.

I was wondering if anyone has done anything like it and wouldn't mind sharing some ideas on what they did. Thank you!!

I'm not sure if it's the same as a reading elective, but we have an elective where you research what you want and then present on it. So I did a topic related to the field I'm interested in.

I'd recommend researching either something you're interested in that could give you something to talk about at interviews/boost your CV, or research something you feel is a weakness of yours.

Just my two cents.