Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Hello,
I am a p3,and I have the "pharm.D seminar"class this year. I know in some of the schools, they offer it during the p2 year. If you have done this before, please help.
Is there anyone who can help me find a good topic for this class,,,,Our instructer has told us to choose our own topic, and I am completely lost as to where to find it, and what to choose....
i tried to find some current topics on uptodate, but no luck..please guide me..
I am a p3,and I have the "pharm.D seminar"class this year. I know in some of the schools, they offer it during the p2 year. If you have done this before, please help.
Is there anyone who can help me find a good topic for this class,,,,Our instructer has told us to choose our own topic, and I am completely lost as to where to find it, and what to choose....
i tried to find some current topics on uptodate, but no luck..please guide me..