Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Howdy everyone!
I hope your summer is going amazing..personally, as usual, mine is going WAY to quickly! Obviously as you can see in my signature, I am not a dentist, I have been accepted into dental school for the Fall of 2011 though!!! I am honored to be able to ask for each of your opinions. Thank you!!
Anyway, this thread - I am traveling to latin america to intern in a hospital for 2 months. Once a week I will be traveling to an orphanage and plan on passing out toothbrushes, toothpaste, etc (probably around 1,000 total). Along with these, I will be passing out a brochure (which I am currently writing) that is 100% in spanish and provides information about preventive care, etc. (gotta put my 5 years of studying spanish into real good use!!)..
The reason I have come to each of you is because I know you all have very valuable information that could help me to provide these underserved children with.
Any ideas what my brochure should include? Specifics? Do any of you know of any existing spanish brochures?!?
Thanks!!!!😀
I hope your summer is going amazing..personally, as usual, mine is going WAY to quickly! Obviously as you can see in my signature, I am not a dentist, I have been accepted into dental school for the Fall of 2011 though!!! I am honored to be able to ask for each of your opinions. Thank you!!
Anyway, this thread - I am traveling to latin america to intern in a hospital for 2 months. Once a week I will be traveling to an orphanage and plan on passing out toothbrushes, toothpaste, etc (probably around 1,000 total). Along with these, I will be passing out a brochure (which I am currently writing) that is 100% in spanish and provides information about preventive care, etc. (gotta put my 5 years of studying spanish into real good use!!)..
The reason I have come to each of you is because I know you all have very valuable information that could help me to provide these underserved children with.
Any ideas what my brochure should include? Specifics? Do any of you know of any existing spanish brochures?!?
Thanks!!!!😀
