IDP in Mexico the best!!!!

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Yes, that document is regarding the request from LaSalle to CODA. They want the national acreditacion for the 4 years program. I really hope they get the renewal, don't get me wrong. I'm just anxious about that. We can discuss this topic and other thing if you want it. Would you like to give your email??

Sent from my SM-G965U using SDN mobile

Oh, I see...
do you have any things you can copy paste here from dental board of cali website.. i could not find any...still looking...
I am admitted to this school and looking for real claims dear... not just word of mouth... you MUST know rumors are spreading out during applying to school(generally speaking) so let just follow the facts... :)

Members don't see this ad.

Congratulations!! I'm been there before too. I'm from Mexico. And I hope to see you next year in January, just when the classes start

I am looking for real claims... not just word of mouth... let me get info and update it here so everyone uses it...
plz, don't be anxious... friendly advice, don't listen to rumors while applying to schools... from my own experience speaking, almost always none of the rumors I heard while I was studying for boards or applying to school were correct... ;)

Last edited:
Members don't see this ad :)
Congratulations!! I'm been there before too. I'm from Mexico. And I hope to see you next year in January, just when the classes start

Thanks dear..
classes will start on January 3rd.

Last edited:
Thanks dear..
classes will start on January 3rd.

Congratulations fogaszat!! for your acceptance at La Salle.

Actually, I also submitted an application at La Salle, but I have not received any email yet, I hope to receive something for a few days.

On the other hand, I'm a little worried about the new accreditation (maybe like everyone else). We have faith that the accreditation will be effective, since they are working very hard, but I have a "ghost" in my mind, suppose the worst scenario, and do not get the new accreditation. What will happen to the students who are in the middle of the IDP? Then these students would have a loan debt and could not get a dental license. Excuse me I do not want to sound fatalistic, nor pessimistic, it's that this issue is really taking away my sleep.

Hi Ali 527.
Thank you very much dear...
i'll inbox you..

Congratulations fogaszat!! for your acceptance at La Salle.

Actually, I also submitted an application at La Salle, but I have not received any email yet, I hope to receive something for a few days.

On the other hand, I'm a little worried about the new accreditation (maybe like everyone else). We have faith that the accreditation will be effective, since they are working very hard, but I have a "ghost" in my mind, suppose the worst scenario, and do not get the new accreditation. What will happen to the students who are in the middle of the IDP? Then these students would have a loan debt and could not get a dental license. Excuse me I do not want to sound fatalistic, nor pessimistic, it's that this issue is really taking away my sleep.

Sorry i could not inbox..you inbox me plz.

When did u get acceptance and do you know who else got acceptance? I gave my interview in March but still waiting for email .

When did u get acceptance and do you know who else got acceptance? I gave my interview in March but still waiting for email .
I tryed to send you an inbox, but I couldn't.
Whatever, I received the acceptation this week, I think that you must to ask about your status

Members don't see this ad :)
I tryed to send you an inbox, but I couldn't.
Whatever, I received the acceptation this week, I think that you must to ask about your status
Well I tried to call them but they keep on saying that Lorena is not there . She is on vacation and will be back on Monday .

Well I tried to call them but they keep on saying that Lorena is not there . She is on vacation and will be back on Monday .
Ok, I understand so maybe is good idea to try sending an email. I did it in this way.

Not selected in this school . Guys what should I do to improve my application. I am done with both national boards . Even getting rejection . Can anybody suggest me , what should I do to improve my application ?

Reactions: 1 user
Not selected in this school . Guys what should I do to improve my application. I am done with both national boards . Even getting rejection . Can anybody suggest me , what should I do to improve my application ?

that is a million dollars question. no one knows exactly what are the schools looking for, but i guess some very outstanding community works like serving underprivileged countries and a very high TOEFL score will work for most US schools.

I am so sorry Dr, so I think nobody know exactly why they accep and why they reject....Toefl, bench, intership, high score ( in the specific test used by the school) , interview....I think these are the main point that an applicant can improve.

Can I do IDP in us accredited school after La Salle?

I am asking about the 5 years program.
Is it possible to get a student loan from USA to this dental school.

Does anyone know if this program us Open for US citizens?

HELLO,,,!!
Does Anyone know about the theoretical exam for De La Salle IDP program. Please give me some information about this exam and what kind of preparation material ( study material) I have follow for that exam. I need argent help please...Your help will be appreciate..... Please someone answer this..

Has anyone recieved an acceptance yet?

Did they send the letters by mail or email?

I don't know exactly...my advice you should communicate with them, by email is ok...just ask..it's your right to know.
I did’nt get any, dose that mean I was not accepted ?!

Were you accepted? If so when did you interview?

I don't know exactly...my advice you should communicate with them, by email is ok...just ask..it's your right to know.
You right i did email, I didnt get anything so far I called Lorina,no answer, then ai called main campus the electronic answer says they will be back at 29th so I guess i will just wait till then, thanks anyways

You right i did email, I didnt get anything so far I called Lorina,no answer, then ai called main campus the electronic answer says they will be back at 29th so I guess i will just wait till then, thanks anyways
Anybody got an acceptance yet? How many here still waiting?

Nadariad
Xtagt
Kamalbhatti
Ahmed1985
Odontology
Zaki19
Kawabey
Go2work

Possibly eight here?

I have just received an email update from Lorena.

"We are still emailing admission letters so please wait…"

To those who have not received an acceptance email yet, there is still hope. Good luck to all.

Reactions: 1 users
I have just received an email update from Lorena.

"We are still emailing admission letters so please wait…"

To those who have not received an acceptance email yet, there is still hope. Good luck to all.
Thanks, hope get good news soon ! Good luck

Has anybody heard back from Lorena? I have sent about 8 emails to all the different emails they have and called multiple times. I havent gotten a response from the emails and nobody is answering phone. There is a student I know from there, he said they have already sent emails to the people who have been accepted. I don’t know whats going on. Just waiting for an answer anxiously

Has anybody heard back from Lorena? I have sent about 8 emails to all the different emails they have and called multiple times. I havent gotten a response from the emails and nobody is answering phone. There is a student I know from there, he said they have already sent emails to the people who have been accepted. I don’t know whats going on. Just waiting for an answer anxiously
Same here !!!

Does anyone know if someone else who has applied got in or not?
No idea who or how many got accepted. Just as an FYI while I was down at CIRO for the interview, one of the persons in our group asked about the number of applicants this year. Lorena said that there were about 100. It's kind of odd that no one here has yet gotten word from the school. After we got done with the interview, test and tooth preps, I thought to myself, : It is finally over, now for the hardest part.... the waitiiiiiing." :bored::cyclops::cyclops:

No idea who or how many got accepted. Just as an FYI while I was down at CIRO for the interview, one of the persons in our group asked about the number of applicants this year. Lorena said that there were about 100. It's kind of odd that no one here has yet gotten word from the school. After we got done with the interview, test and tooth preps, I thought to myself, : It is finally over, now for the hardest part.... the waitiiiiiing." :bored::cyclops::cyclops:
When was your interview?! Mine was in June I thought thats why its taking for ever !!!!