If I don't get a job before May, am I screwed?

Started by anon89
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
If your on a controlled substance, but you have a valid rx for it, the employer would just be told you passed after the testing company confirm your rx is legit?

They do this because of HIPAA. If you test positive for codeine while you're taking a prescribed dose of Cheratussin AC for a cough, the drug testing company will be the one to contact you and tell you about the positive result. Once you clear it up with them, it gets returned to the employer as "passed".
 
Update: I'm on my 3rd interview with Target! Woohoo! And I had a question for you all... I received a drug test packet thing that I'm supposed to take someplace if/when I get an offer... but I haven't gotten an offer yet. Does getting the packet mean that I will probably get an offer though?!
Hi anon89 did u eventually get an offer, can you share with me on the likely interview questions. I might have one coming up with Target.
Thank you.