If I hit my target score on MCAT release day, I'll....

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
If I hit my target score...ill put in the most important application of my life and cross my fingers!
my time spent on the MCAT Discussion board was great. I really enjoyed posting alongside many of you guys and I wish you all the best. I hope you all get your high scores!!! Great supportive group :)

First of all, i know i will cry whenever i see my score, whether if it is good or bad. But if i get my target score i will start screaming and jumping, then take a shot for every practice test i took, because they were all worth it and deserve it! I will also get 100 bucks in a bet that i made in myself!

4 more days! Those 100 bucks would be very very nice!!!

Motorcycle. iPhone. Sleep. Treat myself to a bonfire fueled solely by the pages of my MCAT practice books. Streak through a couple highly populated areas. I'll wrap it all up with a good fist shaking at all things AAMC.

If not, I'll plan out my year long vacation between undergrad and medical school due to the MCAT retake. Ode to many Joys.

Members don't see this ad :)
First of all, i know i will cry whenever i see my score, whether if it is good or bad. But if i get my target score i will start screaming and jumping, then take a shot for every practice test i took, because they were all worth it and deserve it! I will also get 100 bucks in a bet that i made in myself!

4 more days! Those 100 bucks would be very very nice!!!

Haha... self-betting. Look at what the pressure of the MCAT does to people...

Haha... self-betting. Look at what the pressure of the MCAT does to people...

hehe, i know! I figured that if i bet money into it i would've had an extra incentive to go through the 20 practice tests i did. Not that much, but i also reviewed every question, so it took a long time! but yeah....

4 days.

kill myself due to the fact that I would be at the highest amount of joy in my life... incidentally, if I do poorly, I will do the same. I'm in a little bit of a pickle... maybe I'll just eat a pickle, who knows?:p
I WILL NEVER EVER TAKE THIS BIZNITCH OF A TEST EVER AGAIN definitely if I hit my target score..

grin from ear to ear for the rest of the year...after screeching at the top of my lungs and jumping up and down... :D

streak naked for a mile, get arrested and have to explain why on to medschool. lol

I will donate to SDN once i get the acceptance letter...

Well hopefully masturbating ALL night long isn't part of your daily routine... that could burn a lot of MCAT studying time.

P E A C E O F M I N D = PRICELESS

I will run around screaming and yelling until I pass out, and have the best night of sleep in a looong time.

And I'll have the biggest smile for weeks cause I would know that all this hard work...studying..extracurriculars..research...grades... ALL OF IT CAN BE PUT TO USE!! THE MCAT WONT HOLD ME BACK AHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAH

well now I'm just delusional...

I really hope my score turns out well, best of luck to you all too :oops:

you are just gonna call to say whats up? or what? (i don't mean that to sound sarcastic or condescending. my apologies if it did)

No, I'm just going to call and say that I am an applicant to Medical School X and I would like to request a catalogue or brochure if they have one available. I think I won't feel quite so intimidated about asking questions of their students/staff/faculty if my MCAT score is at least 36. I mean, a 36 is competitive anywhere. So I could ask questions that a reasonable applicant might ask.

And see, if I make a 26, I'm not sure I'd be able to call Harvard and ask about their New Pathways program because, ya know....

have a nice lil bonfire wil all my mcat material... ok ok I wont cause im poor and would most likely sell it all. I would however light something on fire... :)

omg if i get a 35+ i am going to go hyphy for the next twenty years...or just 3 so my score doesn't expire