If I still haven't heard back yet...

Started by BubbleHead
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

BubbleHead

Senior Member
10+ Year Member
5+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
There are still a couple places that still haven't invited me for an interview, nor sent me a rejection...

Should I hold out hope that they reconsider me in the scramble?

Should I hold out hope that they reconsider me next year?

Should I give up hope?

Should I call and check the status of my application?

Should I just show up on July 1?
 
BubbleHead said:
There are still a couple places that still haven't invited me for an interview, nor sent me a rejection...

Should I hold out hope that they reconsider me in the scramble?

Should I hold out hope that they reconsider me next year?

Should I give up hope?

Should I call and check the status of my application?

Should I just show up on July 1?


relax. You'll get CCF.
 
BubbleHead said:
There are still a couple places that still haven't invited me for an interview, nor sent me a rejection...

Should I hold out hope that they reconsider me in the scramble?

Should I hold out hope that they reconsider me next year?

Should I give up hope?

Should I call and check the status of my application?

Should I just show up on July 1?

good luck with match.