If pharmacy is my boyfriend, now I doubt if he still deserves to be loved!

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

doubledummy

10+ Year Member
Reaction score
The point is that even you want to test more experience related stuff. Ok, teach us in the school at least sell a book or something...Science comes from experimental too, just more systemic and printed. So I really really don't believe ppl have to work ten years to gain experience. If they really really want us to know how to check tech's work, then add a course for us. It is like in relationship. I feel like being cheated in the most ***** way. It makes me look down myself and my profession. It doesn't make me be proud of my profession! :bang::bang::bang: Traumatized! CPJE tragically shadowed my career perspective!

Members don't see this ad.

The point is that even you want to test more experience related stuff. Ok, teach us in the school at least sell a book or something...Science comes from experimental too, just more systemic and printed. So I really really don't believe ppl have to work ten years to gain experience. If they really really want us to know how to check tech's work, then add a course for us. It is like in relationship. I feel like being cheated in the most ***** way. It makes me look down myself and my profession. It doesn't make me be proud of my profession! :bang::bang::bang: Traumatized! CPJE tragically shadowed my career perspective!

i cant even make sense of this post ...but come to my hospital and work for 2 weeks...i wouldnt trust you to dispense docusate that a tech pulled off of the shelf...pharmacy school gives you the foundation for your career...

I guess my point is if you don't want us to take it as a job, a way to make a living...then don't test us like that...Totally uninspiring. Make me feel the professional is all about to check techs, bs to patients (I have no respect of them taking "shake or not shake" seriously), and get away from law problems. In another words, how to play safe and dirty!

Members don't see this ad :)

... you got into a pharmacy school with those communication skills??? :scared:

Yes, you seriously should quit the profession.