Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
what would you be?
Apparently they asked this at Penn interviews last year 🙂
I'd be... either an elephant, because they seem so wise and having a trunk would be really cool, or a kangaroo, because they seem so inquisitive and having a tail would be awesome (a built-in couch!), or a lemur, because they seem to have such a good time all the time and can practially bounce off the walls, or a little bug I saw David Attenborough talk about called a Springtail,which is a little beetle which can use its tail to hurl itself into the air at great velocities.
Can you tell I'm indecisive? 😀
Apparently they asked this at Penn interviews last year 🙂
I'd be... either an elephant, because they seem so wise and having a trunk would be really cool, or a kangaroo, because they seem so inquisitive and having a tail would be awesome (a built-in couch!), or a lemur, because they seem to have such a good time all the time and can practially bounce off the walls, or a little bug I saw David Attenborough talk about called a Springtail,which is a little beetle which can use its tail to hurl itself into the air at great velocities.
Can you tell I'm indecisive? 😀