If you don't have exceptional chemistry notes you might want to check this out

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

resiroth

10+ Year Member
Reaction score

Members don't see this ad.

Last edited:
I think there might be a lot of erroneous material. Use our study prep books or the Berkley review

Members don't see this ad :)
is this a joke? why would anyone pay for "handwritten" notes when they can go buy a prep-book designed specifically for MCAT review?

Erroneous material? Mind providing an example? The website looks a bit sketchy/weird but the chapters themselves (which you can see a bit with preview) were nearly identical to the lectures my professors gave.

It's 400 pages but I think you could get through the 400 pages faster than 100 pages of TBR for ex. I ordered physics/orgo/genchem/bio TBR books already. Idk it just worked really well for me in terms of review.

Course lectures don't cover material in the ideal manner for MCAT prep, so I don't see how that's a plus.

I looked over some of the samples for each chapter, and they seemed like pretty good notes (I would have bought it back in gen chem days had I known about it).

However, I doubt it could be as useful for the MCAT as companies like Berkeley do a good enough (if only sometimes dense) job of reviewing concepts.