1. Dismiss Notice
  2. Download free Tapatalk for iPhone or Tapatalk for Android for your phone and follow the SDN forums with push notifications.
    Dismiss Notice
  3. Hey Texans—join us for a DFW meetup! Click here to learn more.
    Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice

Interview Feedback: Visit Interview Feedback to view and submit interview information.

Interviewing Masterclass: Free masterclass on interviewing from SDN and Medical College of Georgia

If you have an interview at UTMB or UTH, please read

Discussion in 'Pre-Medical - MD' started by spacecadet, Aug 15, 2001.

1. spacecadet

spacecadet Senior Member
    7+ Year Member

Hi,

For those who already got interview invitations, I'm wondering on what day TMDSAS sent your applications out to the schools. Also, how much time do you have between the invitation and the interview?

Thanks!

2. Note: SDN Members do not see this ad.

3. Hopkins2010

Hopkins2010 Membership Revoked
    Removed

I have an interview at UTMB this friday.

I got the letter around two weeks ago, so they didnt give me very much notice.

My app was transmitted to the Texas med schools by TMDSAS on July 7th or something like that.

4. praying4MD

praying4MD 2K Member
    10+ Year Member

Resident [Any Field]
    My application was transmitted on 7/27. I got the invite about a week and a half ago and it is schedule for Aug. 30 so they gave about 3 weeks notice. I am quite perplexed about the invite actually because my univ. has taken it's sweet time in sending out my Health Professions Evaluation... TMDSAS STILL has not received it, (which I am furious about), and that makes me wonder about UTH's interview requirements. :confused:

5. spacecadet

spacecadet Senior Member
    7+ Year Member

Thanks for the information. My application was sent out on 8/3, so hopefully it won't be too long before I hear something (please, let me hear something!).

Congrats on your interviews, you two. Good luck tomorrow baylor21.