if you take the MCAT twice...

Started by llort
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

llort

Senior Member
10+ Year Member
5+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
do some schools just add the two scores? that would be sweet because then I would have a 47, just like everyone else on this web site.

thanks
 
llort said:
do some schools just add the two scores? that would be sweet because then I would have a 47, just like everyone else on this web site.

thanks

i still wouldn't hit 30 :laugh:
 
llort said:
do some schools just add the two scores? that would be sweet because then I would have a 47, just like everyone else on this web site.

thanks

Yeah...as long as your verbal isn't below 11, you should be fine.
 
The school I got in at told me they take the best scores you get.

Ergo: 10 8 7 R and 8 11 12 M become 10,11,12, R 👍