II?

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
D

deleted785419

has anyone heard anything about IIs being sent out to 2021 cycle applicants yet or is it way too early in the game to be thinking about those?

Members don't see this ad.

I wouldn't say wayyyy too early. I received my first invites end of july/early august. I interviewed at GW on August 15, think i got the II maybe like 3 weeks before. The majority of II's don't come in until later (August, Sept) but, wouldn't be bizarre to get one soon

Members don't see this ad :)
Yea from last years threads I saw some were getting sent out like 7/8. I know the cycle is delayed a bit but I'm already antsy hahah

Yea from last years threads I saw some were getting sent out like 7/8. I know the cycle is delayed a bit but I'm already antsy hahah

Find a hobby or you will drive yourself crazy. It’s a very long process. You might not hear anything for several weeks/months. There are no indicators to know what will happen this year at all.

Reactions: 2 users
Interview invites will go out from about Aug 1 until at least January this cycle. Interviews will likely go thru March. And for some of you, the cycle will be another year as the last WL acceptances go out July 2021.

As I tell all applicants, with 60% reject rate, assume you will be a reapplicant and continue enhancing your application starting now
Thanks! Wait how did you know they would start in early august?

Thanks! Wait how did you know they would start in early august?
He's an Adcom.

For the majority of schools, they start in August. Most people do not receive August II's. Be prepared to wait a while. I didn't get the II for the school I attend until February, despite receiving one in mid-August from a different school. I submitted both secondaries immediately, however. There's no rhyme or reason, only waiting.

Reactions: 1 users
Take it with a grain of salt if you see tons of people with IIs prior to labor day and you haven't yet.

I unfortunately learned that *a lot* of people lie about having early IIs to protect their egos.

• Hmm
  • Haha
Reactions: 2 users
Take it with a grain of salt if you see tons of people with IIs prior to labor day and you haven't yet.

I unfortunately learned that *a lot* of people lie about having early IIs to protect their egos.
wtf that's a thing?? I thought nobody had a reason to lie since its sdn LOL

Reactions: 1 user

I'm sure people make friends over the internet but why would you feel the need to lie to a bunch of strangers online? wth? hahaha

Last edited:
Reactions: 1 user
I'm sure people make friends over the internet but why would you feel the need to lie to a bunch of strangers on the internet? wth? hahaha
Yeah I would think the people on SDN saying they got interviews actually did. Someone's getting them. Why wouldn't it be the type-A people on SDN?

wtf that's a thing?? I thought nobody had a reason to lie since its sdn LOL
You should see the mcat subreddit where everyone and their mom has a 520+. People even flex their practice tests lmao

Jeff and WVU have sent out IIs.

Reactions: 1 users