Il graduate trying to get licensed in Ca

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

rucoppharmD

New Member
7+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Hey everyone,

Has anyone here graduated from pharmacy school in Illinois and then gotten licensed in California? The state board of Ca keeps telling me to get verification of hours from the state board of pharmacy in Il. But I don't recall my APPE hours ever being recorded with Il. If theres anyone with insight to this, I would appreciate the assist.

-Also if this has been posted before, I apologize I wasn't able to find the thread.

Thanks!
 
You need to talk with your student affairs dean at your college. At UIC, they would send a letter to the IL state board and then state board would send it to the other state. I actually still have the letter even though the state I got licensed in only wanted the school to sign some paperwork attesting to the hours.