Illegal Drugs and Lexapro

Started by newyork1
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

Status
Not open for further replies.

newyork1

New Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Hello, I am new to this forum and have joined specifically to ask the following questions. I am currently on a regiment of lexapro (40mg daily) and perhpenazine (4mg) (since 6 months).

Please believe me when I say I am pretty much responsible with my medication, I take it daily without interruption and only drink occasionally(only 1 or 2 beers).

I tried ecstasy for the first time since taking this regiment and it had no affect. I later found out that SSRI s take away from ecstasy.

My questions are: 1. If I take mushrooms (hallucinogenic ones) will it work?
2. Will it interfere with my medication?
3. Is it such a terrible idea to do it once, or is it just not the best idea to mix compounds?

Thank you and I hope you have some good advice!
 
I'm sorry that you registered on a site for professionals and pre-professionals to ask questions pertaining to illegal drug use and accompanying medical advice. I'd suggest you discuss any potential adverse reactions with your healthcare professional and any advice on taking illicit drugs to the appropriate law enforcement agency.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.