Illinois Class of 2012 Info

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

bclover

UIUC-CVM Class of 2012
10+ Year Member
5+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
Hey, just thought I'd let you guys know that I contacted Illinois (actually Mary) today and learned that late this week or early next week we will begin to get information (in a letter) and our website/bulletin board will become live. Graduation is this Sunday, so I know they have been incredibly busy so it's awful nice that we won't have to wait much longer...

BTW, if you haven't already noticed, the new computer recommendations have been available through the interview day site for some time now (no huge changes) - just follow the tablet pc link and you'll see the 2008-09 pdf.

Members don't see this ad.

Thank bclover. I have been anticipating that detailed letter for some time now. I still have a lot to accomplish before Orientation and the 1st day of class. But, having the official vet school 1st year letter will give me some specifics to process through. I can't believe I will start a brand new chapter of my life in THREE months!!!

- Tiger1

Yes!! :D

Can't think creatively right now.... finals week sucking life out of me :oops:

Members don't see this ad :)
Thanks for the update bclover. I am looking forward to August so it'll be exciting to get more information. I also told myself I wouldn't call Penn again about the status of their waitlist until I got more information from Illinois. :p

I've been stressing about housing so it'll be nice to have something else to occupy my time! I've already started looking over the new student webpage that has all the links to the forms that we have to submit, though just a cursory overview of it. Guess the packet will have more information on that stuff too.