Illinois Licensure

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

cebcudpt2018

5+ Year Member
Reaction score
So this might be a dumb question - I just took the Boards on July 24th and found out that I passed on Tuesday evening. Do I have to submit my score or paperwork to Illinois? Or does the fee and paperwork that I submitted to be accepted prior to taking the Boards cover that? I'm not sure if there is something I need to be doing, or if I just have to wait!
Thanks!

Members don't see this ad.

I was wondering the same thing. I just plan on calling continental testing to see if they have more info.

Hi! I recently passed in Illinois as well. I called IDFPR and they said we will receive a mail regarding payment for our liscense and where to mail it to. Or you can just get your specific code over the phone, and mail the payment in right away.

Reactions: 1 user
Members don't see this ad :)
Hi! I recently passed in Illinois as well. I called IDFPR and they said we will receive a mail regarding payment for our liscense and where to mail it to. Or you can just get your specific code over the phone, and mail the payment in right away.

When should we be expecting that email or physical mail? I talked to other PTs who just passed the july 2018 NPTE and they said the state usually disperses the license number 7-10 business days after the numerical scores are released which was 8/8/18 for us.

So I just called IDFPR and they told me that the state was 4-6 weeks behind on processing licenses. I send my payment in about 2 weeks ago so I was told that I'd be waiting another 2-4 weeks.